IT DEPENDS ON THE LEADERS.
IT DEPENDS ON THE METHODS AND THE FACILIATORS.
Read, how Peter Hadasch, member of the executive board, Nestlé Germany, commented on a model made by one of his employees: "For a similar statement, we did pay half a million euros to a consulting company!"
This is why there are workshops with Mathias Haas and his team.
Workshops with the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY™ technique - as flexible as your company.
As follows, a few examples what we've done with it:
- Leading bank managers developed a medium-term strategy for their bank.
- At a large international corporation, the marketing team finds their way to a new event format.
- Interdisciplinary research - how can we be innovative across departments?
- How are we working today - and how do we want to work tomorrow? An update on corporate culture.
- Success through leadership: What do we expect from our management team to improve overall performance?
- Two companies merge: With LSP, the differences and common grounds of both were analysed, and strategies were created to support the new conjoint future.
- "What do you want your product to be like? " In this workshop, clients tell product development and sales what they expect from future products and services.
- How can a whole trade develop? An integrative event solution that brought service providers, clients and external experts together and developed a mutual future vision, aided by LEGO SERIOUS PLAY™.
- An established company develops a new business model.
- Learn from your colleagues: A sales department "enforced" communication within the sales department - so that all sales staff can learn from other and adopt successful sales methods. For a better overall result.
- Project planning becomes more concrete and enters implementation phase.
- "Success is a team game - why are we struggling?" - Across various departments within a company, interface problems were identified and solutions found for a smoother co-operation.
- Members of the board start a virtual trip to the uncertain and develop scenarios for handling unexpected incidents.
Some press reviews (in German):
Even they have played. Seriously!
BUSCH-JAEGER (Via pohlmann services).
Canon Deutschland, Großbritannien und Irland.
Einkaufs und Servicegesellschaft des FAMAB.
FAMAB Verband direkte
Océ Printing Systems.
Rheinischer Sparkassen- und Giroverband.
Stadtwerke Offenbach Holding.
Opinions, Information, Thesis - by The Trendwatcher.